Machinery & Equipment

Share us

idal cold roll forming machine


origin: Hebei, China
packaging: nude in container
MOQ: 1


China 900MM trapezoidal cold roll forming machine with High-Quality, Leading 900MM trapezoidal cold roll forming machine Manufacturers & Suppliers, find 900MM trapezoidal cold roll forming machine Factory & Exporters.

900MM trapezoidal cold roll forming machine We know well the requirements for the customers from different countries and have an outstanding export teams who will take care of your requests. Our experts and skilled workers complete the work with great precision. Profile (according to customers request) Technique parameters (1) Processing material: aluzinc/galvanized steel/colored steel coil (2) Material thickness: 0.3-0.8mm (3) Effective width: 900mm (4) Feeding width: 1000mm (5) Main motor power: 5.5 kw (6) Pump power: 4kw (7) Shaft diameter: 75mm (8) Forming steps: 13 steps (9) Roller material: 45# forged steel, with hard chrome plating (10) Main frame: 300H steel (11) Medium plate thickness: 16mm (12) Control systerm: PLC computer control with inverter and touch screen (13) Power supply: 380V, 3 Phase, 60Hz (According to customer requirements) (14) 0veral sized: 6500mm*1400mm*1400mm (15)Production speed:10-12m/min The specifications of cold roll forming machine could be customized according to your detail requirements.We promise to provide high quality machines with best price. The machine is widely used in villa,plant and house building.It is simple and strong and popular with many builders. Picking and shipping The main body of the machine will be naked packing into the container,covered with plastic film and reinforced by steel rope.The spare parts will be packed into the wooden box. Machine details for your reference Customers visit Our services 1). Service: We could send the technician to your country to fix the machine if you need. 2). Payment Term: 30% of the total contract value paid by T/T as down payment, the rest 70% of the total contract value to be paid by T/T after inspection by buyer in seller`s factory while before delivery. After finished production, we will inspect the machine and inform the buyer, the buyer send person to inspect goods, then payoff the whole payment before shipping out the goods. 3). Warranty: 12 months During the warranty, the replaceable parts are free, but the buyers need to pay for the shipping fee. We will also send one set CD and specification(Chinese and English) to you with the machine, they can teach you how to operate the machines.

Trapezoid Steel Rolling Forming Machine, Trapezoidal Steel Tile Cold Forming Machine, Metal Steel Tile Cold Making Machine,

Read More


cold rolling forming machinery...


America,South korea,France,England

Read More


Tel: 18231723279
South Fuzhuang Development Zone,Botou City, Hebei, China, 061000


H5/响应式/营销型企业网站; 26种语言扩展;
覆盖: 英文、法语、德语、西班牙语、葡萄牙语、俄语、阿拉伯语、波斯语、日语、韩语